BLI J's and M's

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Jun 27 11:41:20 EDT 2004

After so many expensive or non-existent M class Loco¹s promised over the
years I¹ve learned to never hold my breath.

I find it amusing that showy beats numbers every time.  Less than 20 J¹s
were made but we had those out the ying-yang.  Same with Y6B¹s.
And other than an increase in details, the plastic Y class models all
articulate the same way, and same for the A,
even though it¹s been almost 40 years between the original Rivirossi models
and the A.  Plastic CG or CH??

I think a better way would be to offer aftermarket bodies and tenders for
MDC 2-8-0¹s to make G-1¹s and the M and M-1 classes.

Mark LIndsey