BLI J's and M's

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Jun 26 08:42:52 EDT 2004

In a message dated 6/26/2004 6:01:18 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org writes:

I agree,  too many J's, we need a small loco like the M's, all these
manufactures forget  about us short/Branch line modelers. Even their diesel offerings
have too many  axles for most of our layouts.-Gary Price
The owner at BLI has a very high regard for the N & W. I  spoke to him
recently. He said there would be other N & W offerings in the  future. He also
stated that he has been listening to the pulse of his email  for concessus on what
models to make next. While this is not the only source for  product decision
it is one he relies on heavily. All one has to look at was how  easy it was for
me to get them to tool the "A" instead of the "J" in the  beginning of BLI
offerings.
I am 100% certain that if enough of you wrote the site  requesting an "M" you
will see it happen! I will cobble up a letter tonight and  get it off to
them. I will copy the list and you guys can follow  up!
Ray Russell, Sr.