BLI J's and M's

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Jun 21 19:07:08 EDT 2004

BLI tends to do items that are popular or highly visible, it is not
impossible that they may make this class but not in the near future.

As far as the BLI H2 hoppers are concerned they are sold out!! There will be
another run of these in the future. I am also working on doing the H2's with
the hamburger logo.

As far as stuff coming out from BLI and other manufactuers, all I have to
say is SAVE your money we will be made very happy over the next couple of
years!!

Here something for y'all to chew on,,, I am looking for photos of H2's on
lease to IC with IC paint.

Mike Ritschdorff