BLI J's and M's

nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Jun 20 18:39:33 EDT 2004

Jim,

You are not alone on this.  However, remember that the "first" N&W
locomotive that Broadway announced was the Class J; it was only after
several people contacted them to suggest something else (since Botchmann had
released what it called a N&W J) that they decided to do the Class A.

Obviously, BLI had already spent time, and more importantly money, on
developing a Class J.  It doesn't surprise me that they have announced this
model as their second N&W offering.  I would expect there to be more N&W
locomotives in the future.

Jim Brewer
Glenwood, MD