FW: 611 skyline casing - replaced?

Wed Apr 17 16:56:42 EDT 2024

I saw a photo of the J without the skyline casting and never noticed it before
Thanks Jimmy for the response.
Stephen Rineair

Sent from Mail for Windows

Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2024 10:58 AM
To: NW Mailing List
Subject: Re: FW: 611 skyline casing - replaced?

Stephen,
    The sheetmetal was removed to enable better access to the appliances on top of the boiler. My father was the sheetmetal gang leader at East End Shops and told me this himself.
Jimmy Lisle