Current 611 whistle?

Sun Apr 14 13:14:24 EDT 2024

 All,

Don't know.  Preston Claytor took back his daddy's whistle when he severed ties with VMT.  Cheri George had a Union Pacific  three-chime Hancock Inspirator that I think she sold. Zac McGinnis may be able to answer this question. Certainly Scott Lindsay, should he want to get involved in trivial matters.

Tim Hensley

Is the current whistle on the 611 an original J class whistle or a stand in.

I was told by someone that the whistle is on loan and was not an original J whistle.

Any help would be appreciated. Maybe a Larry Evans question.

Stephen Rineair