one of these things is not like the others. . .

Sun Apr 14 11:23:47 EDT 2024

Sorry folks, I didn't intend for the NKP car to be a red herring.  I am
indeed referring to the N&W car just above and to the left of the NKP.  It
appears to have an NW type lettering scheme, but the N and the W appear to
be steam-style/serifed.
Still would appreciate comments on whether this lettering was applied to
more than just this single example.
Thanks again,
Jim