Bluff City Photo Location

Sat Apr 13 13:34:20 EDT 2024

 Wen I was pastor in Narrows, I saw this view lots of times as I drove on Route 100 to get to Pearisburg.
Jim Nichols
    On Saturday, April 13, 2024 at 06:20:14 AM CDT, NW Mailing List <nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org> wrote:

 A classic N&W photo location at Bluff City (Pearisburg) is once again
open for photos after being blocked by trees for decades. Either the
railroad or the highway department has elected to do some very heavy
tree cutting along the steep banks above the right-of-way. It's nice to
have this Radford Division view back again. I hope it stays cleared.