Railroad Magazine

Tue Apr 9 13:03:01 EDT 2024

Thanks for the pointer, Rob! Those issues will be very helpful.

I am on something of a quest here, inspired by the late Saltwater Salmon.
My long-term goal is to find all issues, scan to PDF, and create a
full-text-searchable index that can be freely shared. Hopefully this
resource will be of use to enthusiasts and historians of ALL roads, today
and into the future. (Plus the PDF form is a lot less crumbly, and
therefore better for late night reading. :D  )  The later years are still
covered by copyright, so it's doubtful there will be a DVD or suchlike in
the near future, but starting the journey may reveal other options.

* For those who find it fun to watch someone else tilt at windmills, I'm
attaching a PDF showing current collection status. I've tracked down 334 of
739 issues believed to have been published before White River Publications
took over the publication in 1979. Pointers toward or contribution of
missing issues would be profoundly appreciated, and will be appropriately
credited.

Best,
- Marty Swartz
Pittsburgh, PA

--
Don't wait for opportunity to knock. Go bang on its door until it answers.