Robert Bowers

Tue Apr 9 08:12:35 EDT 2024

Ron,

An excellent memorial; I worked closely with Bob over the years on various
Society projects. He was a wealth of information and I spent many a Sunday
with him after having breakfast roaming the yards and facilities in
Roanoke, jotting down road numbers of diesels, MOW, and cabooses.  I have a
lot of fond memories of Bob.

Yes Mr. Bayles, Bob co-authored N&W Diesel books with Paul Withers back in
the day.

Jim Brewer