signal use

Mon Apr 1 13:45:46 EDT 2024

Larry, et al.:

I've attached an interlocking diagram of Carrothers circa 1967 that will
likely confuse the situation even more! :). I'll need to dig around and
find out when the N&W completed the upgrades to the Sandusky District to
make it TC/CTC. I'd say sometime in the early 1970's.

 [image: Screenshot 2024-04-01 at 13.42.04.png]

Eric formerly of the Columbus District.