signaling (was signal brackets)

Sat Mar 30 11:32:20 EDT 2024

Larry,
     All I am saying is that you cannot see what I, the
engineer/conductor/brakeman, am seeing. Numerous times I have had to
call the dispatcher to let him/her know that I was sitting at a Stop
signal. Have them reply that it indicates the route is lined and I in
turn reply that the signal is still red out here. At which point they
either try to recode the route and it changes the signal or they talk me
by the Stop signal.

Jimmy Lisle