signal brackets

Wed Mar 27 16:35:01 EDT 2024

Total senior moment here with that Interlocking at Chillicothe....oy....I
was getting confused with when the B&O was still in place at the diamond.
All that was removed in the mid 1980's.

If you are on #1 track going west, you'd get "approach diverging" for a
diverging clear at Scioto, and a return to the right hand or westbound
track. If you were on #2 track, you'd get "diverging clear" off of #2 and
onto the single track and you got another "diverging clear" at Scioto back
on the westbound track. West of Scioto was ABS non directional signals.

Sorry for the confusion there...needed to revisit my dusty brain archives...

Eric /Columbus District