y5 #2114 accident

Sat Jan 20 10:37:50 EST 2024

 The Bureau of Locomotive Inspection issued a very technical report on the incident.  The report was NOT issued as an ICC Railroad Accident Report.  Possibly the Library of Congress's web site will direct you to the report.

  Hello all, I just watched a you tube video concerning the y5 2114 boiler explosion in Ohio, I have done a search within the Arrow publication and could not find any information. Does anyone have any info or suggestions where I might find  information.