Mailing List Digest Issues

Sun Jan 14 19:37:58 EST 2024

All

We had an issue early today when sending out the digest version of mailing list posts. It bounced a bunch of your emails, approximately 33 by my count.

Now, this was through no fault of ours, and when so many bounces occur to your emails, the system unsubscribes you. We have reset all the address that had bounced. But we cannot send out the digest again.

This occurred, if you forgive the geek world here, by a company that monitors emails for various internet providers, and ours got flagged for spam, looked to be about 11 of your service providers.

We filed with the blocking agent, and they have reset this, but this is not guaranteeing the mail goes through.

So, keep your eyes open, and watch closely for emails from the list, and if you do not seem to be getting them, please let us know.

The moderators