Y6b #2177 (was 1950’s Pokey Farm question #2)

Tue Dec 5 21:53:38 EST 2023

Jim, your comments about Y6b 2177 got me looking at images, trying to find
a good picture of 2177 to model from.

"oweing to the fact that it was the first to have the pump relocated from
under the right side."

Here are some reference images from the Archives of the original
configuration:
[image: image.png]
NG101185
[image: image.png]
NG101187

I found this fantastic reference picture of #2177, but I don't have any
info regarding the photographer. It may be a Shaugnessy image, but also
looks like it could be from Krone or Warden or Gordon.
[image: image.png]
[image: image.png]

and finally, in this RD Patton 10/09/55 photo from the Archives, they had
filled in the space between the boiler and walkway with sheet metal
[image: image.png]
NW06201

Mike Rector