Villamont water tower pic, and line poles & wires

Tue Dec 5 15:27:41 EST 2023

Abe, I thought of you when I saw this OW Link image. The wiring is pretty
interesting at this location. It appears that the signal wires go
under/through the water tower supports. Also, don't see a lightning wire on
top (I already forgot what that line is called, dammit! Grounding wire?
Static wire?).  It's interesting to see how the tall pole has crossarms at
top, and also down low.

Finally, there is a picture from Jeff Hawkins (also a member on this list -
thanks for letting me share) of the water tower footings in 2017. It seems
like you can see the remnants of poles on the side of the right of way,
which may mean they wires did go right under the tank.

Mike Rector
[image: image.png]

[image: image.png]

[image: image.png]