Problems with the K-3 Mountains ?

Wed Nov 29 14:02:35 EST 2023

Ed King discusses the development of the K-3 locomotive and its
shortcomings in his recent book, *Thirteen Scoops Around the Box: Memoirs
of an Appalachian Railroad Man*.  He also discusses various other motive
power as well as other railroad related matters.  The book is currently
available from the NWHS Commissary.

https://www.nwhs.org/commissary/new.html#150.53

Jim Brewer