Cincinnati Questions from an Eastern Hillbilly

Thu Nov 2 16:50:49 EDT 2023

Larry

Thanks for your post that answers some questions on the Belt Line.  I
still strugel trying to understand this area.

One thing I discovered there was an early station list on the Belt line
that showed the line from Idlewild to Tweedvale.  I have never seen this
listed in any subsequent publications as a location on the N&W Belt
Line.  It was listed as a station on the B&O for many years.

Guess that point on the N&W was just changed to Ivorydale.

Jim Blackstock