more Line Poles questions

Wed Oct 18 15:58:38 EDT 2023

Thank you Abram very much!!  For the one paragraph answering my question,
and 4 paragraphs with way more than I ever wanted to know about electric
transmission, yet it is still fascinating and much appreciated!

Two things you didn't answer;

Did other railroads use this offset piece on top of their poles? I haven't
> noticed it in other railroad photos - but then, I wasn't looking for it
> either.

Do you have any better images of the Y shaped wire holders, below the top
of the pole?

Thank you!

Mike Rector