P2K 2-8-8-2 USRA Tender undeframe

Sat Oct 14 09:18:09 EDT 2023

Thank you for this note regarding zinc pest.  I am wondering if this is what happened to my MTH Milwaukee Road box cabs.  The only locomotive that had a whitish color corrosion on the drive wheels while stored with many others that were not affected.  Managed to clean them up and since then they are okay.

Vic Chudoba – Woodstock IL