Norfolk Depot 1892 and Today

Wed Oct 11 16:17:43 EDT 2023

As a follow-up, the original question was:
Does anyone know where the N&P (Norfolk & Petersburg) or the AM&O (Atlantic Mississippi & Ohio) had their depot(s) in Norfolk ?

The photo does not depict the original N&P depot, I am unaware of any photos of the original place, This is the replacement depot built beginning in late 1882 by contractor J. C. Holmes and opened in 1883. This wooden structure would burn to the ground on October 14, 1909.

Ken Miller