N&W Y6a 2156

Mon Oct 9 12:35:38 EDT 2023

Unfortunately, we do not have any tender lists that are after this time, but my observation is that most tenders on the bigger power, As, Js and later Ys did not change much after about 1952-53, perhaps only in the last days to get the last miles out of a working locomotive with a tender problem, would one be swapped out.

Best
Ken Miller