Bells

Mon Sep 25 17:09:43 EDT 2023

Here 1981 operating  Rules PDF search the web thinks there a few more N&W
ones out there in PDF

Larry Evans

NW Mailing List via NW-Mailing-List
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2023 1:50 PM
To: NW Mailing List <nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org>
Subject: Re: Bells

Thanks to all who replied to my question about when and how N&W used bells
on steam locomotives.  Ken, I look forward to seeing the rule book when you
get it scanned, and jimmy, thanks for the quote you posted from the rule
book.  I now have a much better idea of bell use.

Jack Fletcher

  _____