N&W Class lights

Sun Sep 24 21:19:04 EDT 2023

Like the normal class lights, there should be a lever that when flipped brings a green lens in front of the bulb.Jimmy LisleSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: NW Mailing List <nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org> Date: 9/24/23  8:34 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: NW Mailing List <nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org> Subject: N&W Class lights How do the class J (and K2/a?) classification light lenses work?  Are there color filters inside? Did they have/need green lights?It looks like maybe the lamp could swing forward 90 degrees to show green, if that vertical chrome piece I see between the mount and the lamp face is a hinge?Mike Rector