Database for Location of Former Depots and Towers ?

Wed Sep 20 08:08:29 EDT 2023

Excellent ! I am glad others have joined hands with my pea-pickin' little suggestion.

So let's ask Mr. Miller how we should proceed with this, viz. who he wants to keep the list as info is sent in. (I am almost an octogenarian and may not be reliable, or even here, that much longer ! )

KEN MILLER - Where do you want the coordinates for depot/tower locations to be sent, To someone at the Archives, or to me ...? You call, Senator.

                    -- abram burnett
Decarboxylated Differential-Rotation Electro-Modulus Turnips