Pillars of Somoke Audio Sync Fixed

Thu Sep 14 12:03:36 EDT 2023

Greetings!

Yesterday I found a YouTube upload of the E. C. Eddy film *Pillars of
Somoke in the Sky. Unfortunately the audio and video significantly out of
sync because both elements were playing at two completely different speeds.
I fixed this issue and restored the film to the correct speed. However, due
to the sync issues in the original upload, the audio in the resync is cut
short, leaving a couple minutes of complete silence at the end. I will see
if I can fix this issue as well.*

*For now, here is *Pillars of Smoke in the Sky *as it was originally meant
to be seen (mostly). Enjoy!*
https://youtu.be/UO8jTga9TRU?si=nFdOjAMqCQk9kkjd

Eli Santin