N&W Pole Line Insulators and Suchline Things

Sun Aug 13 17:14:47 EDT 2023

Abe,
As always, I can't thank you enough for the insight. I'm not sure which
material I want to go with for the wiring. Your offer is much appreciated.
I chose the elastic thread in the hope it will reduce accidental damage to
the wire and poles caused by errant hands.

I would love to chat with you regarding how to correctly string the wire
when the time comes.

Mike Rector