Very Early Map of N&W Territory (... Like 1755 ! )

Fri Aug 11 13:34:36 EDT 2023

Yeah, that is a good find Mr. Burnett. Wow, it looks like it is still route
11 between Fort Chiswell & Wyethville, not even 81 & 77,  and they are
still working on the West Virginia Turnpike !

 Cool map. I have always liked maps since I was a kid.
Used to drive my old man crazy, He would get a new map from the Esso
station in town, and it had Interstate highways with two black lines & a
red center. For proposed or under construction, the red was broken or
intermittent.  I would take a red pencil and fill in that broken red
section and complete the interstate. Had to have a sharp pencil to make it
match.
I-79 was not completed around Pittsburgh when we showed up in 1972 !  I had
some explaining to do.
Yeah that's when I got my own set of maps!

Have a good one!
Rob ervine
Fairlawn VA.
 *Have you considered Rhubarb?*