Using photographic images to create scales for measuring their dimensions

Wed Aug 9 11:23:20 EDT 2023

"Glass insulators like those shown in the photo taken at Boaz siding were
pretty much all the same height.  An enlargement of the photo would allow
measurement of those insulators.  That height can become the basis for a
scale that could allow measurement...."

Thank you Neill - Great minds think alike. 😃 (see attached pic which I
have used to lay out the module basics)  I agree wholeheartedly with
your premise. My concern is that I would be in using such a small object
(glass insulator); there is a lot of room for error when you extrapolate
that small data point into a larger data point such as pole width/height or
crossarms length.
Mike Rector

[image: image.png]