covered hopper gray

Mon Jul 31 11:20:27 EDT 2023

Here's a color photo of a (partial) covered hopper, seen behind the
locomotive and the boxcar. The color tint of this photo appears to be
pretty accurate, in my opinion.  This photo was taken by Fred Byerly and is
from the American-Rails collection.
https://www.american-rails.com/norfolk.html
Mike Rector
[image: image.png]