Switch at Siding

Mon Jul 10 21:22:25 EDT 2023

Jack,

As far as I know from other situations, point of switch, as this
accounts for the turnout length (as opposed to point of frog).

So happens, the length of a #7 turnout, point to frog, is 65', another
65' to reverse the curve and 24' as a transition tangent in between for
a parallel track on 13' centers (per N&W L-210), and you get 154'.

Grant Carpenter