East Radford bridge

Mon Jul 10 21:21:47 EDT 2023

Ray,

The tie plant had moved to Salem by the time I showed up at Tech, but I
gather it was adjacent to Radford Yard. Also, I vaguely recall that the
bridge you reference was an odd story. Maybe, it was never put into
service (?!) to a plant that was never finished or never required rail
service?

Bud? Bruce?

Grant Carpenter