location

Sun Jul 9 14:30:10 EDT 2023

Abram,

Note: My King's land grant is 233.09 miles west at a bearing of 274.4
degrees from "Norfolk and the Subsidiary Kingdom of Sewell's Point".
Think Radford Division and the Subsidiary Kingdom of the Palisades and
Castle Rock.

BTW, was the C'burg middle track gone when you hired on? And where did
the name Pelton come from? I've never seen it on a track chart or USGS
map.

John Garner, Newport, VA

I second the motion of Herr Garner, Lord High Provost of Norfolk and the
Subsidiary Kingdom of Sewell's Point.

Besides Crab Creek, the give-away is that the train is operating on the
Walton-Penton Freight Running Track, which was between the two main
tracks.  This unsignaled track was used by eastward tonnage trains, to
keep the eastward main track free for faster movements.  Look closely.

Check the attachment.

-- abram burnett,
          Pre-Owned Turnips