N&W 475

Wed Jul 5 09:34:03 EDT 2023

I don’t have the slideshow as a complete file, but you download the images individually. Here are instructions if you’re on a Windows PC (sorry, Mac users). Use the right and left arrow buttons to scroll through the slideshow. When you come to an image you like, put your cursor on it and click the right button on your mouse. That should bring up a menu that includes “save image as….” Click that, and file explorer opens up so you can select where you want to save the downloaded image on your computer. Click the “save” button and you’re done.

Rob Doorack

Guilford, CT