NYCS/N&W question (NW Mailing List)

Fri Jun 30 21:43:36 EDT 2023

Frank

The only timetable reference I have is March 8 1931. It's a standard sleeper (12 & 1) running from Durham to Lynchburg in #36, Lynchburg to Portsmouth in #3, Portsmouth to Columbus in #23, then Columbus to Cleveland in Big Four #44. Timetable has Big Four.  Nothing in 1933 or 1923.

Reverse route is Cleveland Columbus #45, Columbus Bluefield #24, Bluefield Lynchburg #4, Lynchburg Durham #35.

Stoney
Rick C Stone
NWHS #0001