stencil on RS11 air tank

Tue Jun 20 17:23:12 EDT 2023

Wow! Thank you for the update and for the CSX photo.  BTW, this email is
for a friend from the B&O HS, not for me. (I don't have any diesels, and
probably won't other than possibly and RS11/GP9 early lashup).

I will gladly pay more for the second response.  It's at least 1.5x better
than Ken's because he didn't include any pictures. Even though his answer
may actually have the necessary codes. 😃

Your CSX picture is a great reminder to throw away your garage air
compressor tank every 10-15 years before it catastrophically rusts.

Thank you all!

Mike Rector