stencil on RS11 air tank

Sun Jun 18 14:10:48 EDT 2023

I'm looking for assistance with a stencil for a modeler who is customizing
O scale Lionel RS11 (And GP9's) to N&W with 3d modeled and printed parts
like a new pilot that doesn't swivel (below), and paint and decals. He has
created custom decals, and has completed most of the additional labels and
stencils around the locomotive, and is down to the last stencil, but he
can't find a better image.
[image: image.png]

Can anyone help explain what text would have been located on this RS11 air
tank?  Or does someone have a better picture that shows the stencil?
I've searched draws in the Archives, without luck

Thanks
Mike Rector

[image: image.png]
this is from the hi-res version