hopper clinic

Tue Jun 13 15:33:40 EDT 2023

 It was my clinic on "Modeling Hopper Cars." I showed a few kit-bash ideas and a couple of scratch built cars.
Jim Nichols
    On Tuesday, June 13, 2023 at 03:13:41 PM EDT, NW Mailing List via NW-Mailing-List <nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org> wrote:

 Out of curiosity, was this a convention clinic being discussed?
It’s a topic that currently interests me; I have an HL upgrade and a HA / HU bash in planning stages.

Matt GoodmanColumbus, Ohio
Sent from my mobile