Powhatan Arrow

Tue Jun 6 12:00:54 EDT 2023

 Also an ex Wabash Budd diner (from the original Blue Bird).
Jim Nichols
    On Tuesday, June 6, 2023 at 10:49:36 AM CDT, NW Mailing List <nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org> wrote:

 Mike

Those are Gordon Hamilton slides.

https://www.nwhs.org/archivesdb/detail.php?ID=88209

and

https://www.nwhs.org/archivesdb/detail.php?ID=88210

Those were both made in April 1968.

They are from the dome car showing the Budd corrugated roofs of the dome cars. Ex Wabash cars.

None of the original N&W cars (pre-merger) had those roofs, other than the Budd-built sleepers.

Best
Ken Miller