Transition from "In <location name>" from "at <location name>

Fri Jun 2 14:13:32 EDT 2023

Thanks Harry Bundy and Larry Stone. I’m content with the context everyone as provided regarding AT vs IN.

Larry, your description of Berkely Heights taking its name from the railroad place name was interesting. On reflection, I believe there are a few examples like that in my neck of the woods. No reason to re-invent a place-name; and once they’re named place names are enduring.

Matt Goodman
Columbus, Ohio, US