Convention hotel Q

Tue May 23 11:07:35 EDT 2023

Hi all,Has anyone been having issues with trying to make reservations at the convention hotel? I called multiple times yesterday, and no one picked up the phone at the front desk, and the group sales and GM voicemails were full. I picked the option to go to “central” reservations and the person on the line somewhere said he couldn’t book at a group rate and sent me back to the front desk in Beckley and, again, a recorded message.I called this a.m. and a desk clerk picked up, but could not find a room block for N&WHS.Anybody else having issues?Thanks,

Andre Jackson

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad