Shenandoah Division Cab Signals -- Unresolved Questions

Thu May 4 17:34:31 EDT 2023

ABE

   Here’s what little I know N&W cab signals never had color roundels . Indication was aluminated  letters H-high speed S medium speed and L low speed  see attach from US&S pic from a pallet, and they were  latter changed to PL indications per N&W drawing  (I got but can’t find at the moment )  Like the one in my collection attach pic ,  Also wiring diagram operation drawing   C-32367

Larry Evans