Turning Big VGN 2-10-10-2s at Roanoke ?

Wed Apr 26 08:19:18 EDT 2023

Steven; more than fair question.  Groups IO was a "home" for various
(several hundred)e mail groups that was set up when Yahoo Groups started to
deteriorate and then go under.  There are a few score railroad history and
modeling groups in their system. There are about 684 members of the
Virginian Railway group, which includes historians, modelers, folks with an
area interest, etc.  It's free.  Pulling it up and sending in an
application is quite painless. Feel free to give it a try.  Full
disclosure: I "inherited" ownership of the group when Tom Salmon passed
away, so I may be biased.

VirginianRailwayEnthusiasts at groups.io | Home
<https://groups.io/g/VirginianRailwayEnthusiasts>

Frank Bongiovanni