Watchman building or shanty

Tue Apr 18 08:16:42 EDT 2023

Hi all, I'm not real familiar with N&W practices,  I was wondering what kind of building or shanty would been used to watch an bridge? I'm looking for some suggestions on either. My wife's grandfather worked for the N&W out of Wheelersburg Ohio. I was looking for some thing little to have on my layout to honor him.  Thanks for any advice or input on this.Regards,John Musgrove Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note10, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone