Crozer Store flag stop

Fri Apr 14 23:02:15 EDT 2023

Jim,

I am not aware of Crozer Store being a flag stop, on the time table, off
the time table, or otherwise, but to your point below, I can't say it
never happened. Mainline passenger locals Nos. 9, 10, 11 and 12 would
have been the likely trains to stop on signal until they were cut off in
the early '50s. However, the depot at Elkhorn rated a full-blown station
stop for these trains and it was within sight of Crozer Store.

Grant Carpenter