Air Start C630

Sun Apr 9 09:12:58 EDT 2023

I was interested in hearing if NW used the ALCO air start.  Thanks for the info.

I have had the chance several times to visit Scranton, PA and the Delaware Lackawanna to watch, hear and photo their
ALCO fleet.  I was there one day after either the M630 or C636 was shopped and they were starting it to check the
Shop work.  I can say the same as Mr. Lisle as that scared the begeebbers out of me.  Another good air start to hear is some
of the older Mack trucks.

> Yes, they did. I was walking through the roundhouse at SX one day and had just passed the bay where they were working on one when someone started it up. It scared the begeebers out of me!
>
> Jimmy Lisle

James Wall
Rural Hall, NC