"Precision Transportation" : Origin and Date of that Slogan

Sat Mar 25 20:31:17 EDT 2023

I assumed that the term is fairly recent. Hunter Harrison devised Precision Scheduled Railroading. He implemented it at CN, CP, and CSX before he died. Other railroads, including NS, adopted it. Longer trains is a basic element of the philosophy.

Craig Close   BORHS/C&A Live Steam/FoGFLP/HFRHS

Balimer Merlan

OK: Far West Catonsville