Winchester VA model train show

Mon Mar 6 21:00:56 EST 2023

The Winchester Model Railroad Club will have its spring show on
Saturday March 11 from 9 to 12 at the Winchester Moose Lodge at
215 East Cork St in Winchester, VA, right by CSX tracks.  This is same
location as past several years.  The Moose Lodge will have food
available. Admission is $5, print this, write your email on it and bring
it for $1 off.
Vendor tables available for $5 (you can reply to this post or
wmrra2016 at gmail.com)

The Club will have several tables of items in all scales a good prices.

We are planning to start our new forever home in Middletown, Va
with a replica of the former B&O station and a  building for our railroad.

Sent from Mail for Windows