Location

Mon Mar 6 15:14:41 EST 2023

Chris,
Thanks very much for your reply.  After doing some research on the web for
Powhatan, I came across the attached PC that would tend to confirm your
call.
Now can anyone tell me where the company store was located relative to
today's landmarks?  My guess is that it would have been close to the point
that Google Maps
places to show Powhatan just as the line comes out of the curve where the
tipple used to be.  I would appreciate any info that would locate it more
exactly, perhaps with
proximity to Tavern Street?
Thanks again,
Jim Cochran